The Missouri Brewers Guild has begun its 2017 membership drive, and we hope you will join us in the upcoming year.
The Guild is currently involved in several efforts on behalf of the small brewers across our state:
- Contacting federal legislators regarding excise tax legislation, which has been kept at current levels for the current year.
- Successfully petitioned the Governor to leave 70% of ATC funds from licensing, fees, etc. to be used to fund the division.
- Contacting legislators and testifying regarding proposed laws that would allow breweries to purchase refrigeration for retailers (SB 919 and HB 2054).
- Working with the Missouri Beer Wholesalers Association.
- Maintaining active membership in the newly formed Liquor Control Advisory Board.
- Working with the Department of Agriculture to grow Missouri beer trade industry as an agricultural resource for the state.
By joining the Missouri Brewers Guild, you are actively participating in the voice of Missouri’s Brewers. You will be kept abreast of federal and state legislative issues and how they affect you and your brewery. You will be part of the Missouri Beer Trail.
Thank you for joining us as we grow craft beer in our great state!